This event’s objective is to test your skills in basic electrical and electronic circuits. Apply your theoretical knowledge and practical skills to conquer this event.
Prize Money : Rs.25000/-
This round will consist of Multiple Choice Question based test.
This round will be a circuit simulation round on the basis of a given problem statement on an online simulation platform like a circuit lab.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team Size : Max 2 participants per team.
Registration Fee : ₹ 50 per team.
1. Only first year and second year students are allowed to participate.
2. All participants should have valid ID card of their respective institute with them along with the registration receipt.
3. The hardware necessary for the final round will be provided by the organizers.
4. The decision of judges and the organizers will be final and binding to all.
5. In case any assistance is needed during the event, the teams should approach only the event coordinators / organizers.
6. Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the MindSpark’21 website(mind-spark.org) for updates.
Q. What is the team structure?
Ans. A team must consist of maximum two members. Only F.Y. and S.Y. students can participate in circuit fixer.
Q. Can I participate in other events at MindSpark’21?
Ans. You are allowed to participate in as many events at MindSpark’21 as long as you are able to manage your own schedule.
Q. Is on spot registration available?
Ans. Yes, on spot registrations are available.
Q. Is there a negative marking scheme?
Ans. Marking scheme will be declared on the spot.
Q. Is there any restriction on team format?
Ans. No, there isn’t. Team members can be from different branches and different colleges. However, one participant cannot be a part of two different teams for the same event.
Contact no.: +91 82751 70963
Contact no.: +91 77965 95316