IN ASSOCIATION WITH SCIENCE CLUB AND ASTRONOMY CLUB
In association with Science & Astronomy Club,COEP
This is an Astronomy & Science-based quiz. The quiz tests the knowledge of the participants in pure sciences which includes the fields such as mathematics, geology, chemistry, operations research, astronomy, physics, everyday science and everything else that’s included in pure sciences. Participants acquainted with the knowledge of astronomy will have an upper edge. Students from all the streams are encouraged to participate. Time to get your curiosity back to work.
Written elimination round, with no multiple choice questions. No negative marking.
Top teams will be selected for the final round, the details of which will be disclosed on the spot.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team Size : Max 2 participants per team.
Registration Fee : ₹ 70 per team.
1. Quiz master’s decision will be final and binding to all.
2. Use of any form of electronic media is strictly not allowed. Any team found in violation will be disqualified on the spot.
3. Participants must bring their registration receipts and valid college ID cards while coming to the event.
4. Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the official MindSpark’21 website www.mind-spark.org regularly for updates.
5. In case of any disputes, the decision taken by the organizers will be considered final and binding to all.
Q. Who can participate in the quiz?
Ans. Any college undergraduate student. It should be a valid degree course from a certified institute, not including CA or other professional courses and courses from open universities. You may be asked to present a valid ID card and the registration receipt.
Q. Can I register on the spot?
Ans. Yes, you may register on the spot, but at your own risk. The organizers can put a cap on the number of registrations anytime.
Q. I don’t have a partner. Can I still attend the quiz?
Ans. Yes, you can. You are likely to find another lone-wolf among the people attending the quiz. You can form a team on the spot.
Q. Can I attend the quiz as a lone-wolf?
Ans. Yes, a team with one participant (lone-wolf) is also allowed.
Q. Are cross college teams allowed?
Ans. Yes, cross college teams are allowed. However, one participant cannot be a part of more than one teams for the same event. But both members need to show their valid ID cards.
Q. Can the team structure be changed after the elimination?
Ans. No, changes are not allowed in team structure. If selected, the same two people who have written the elimination round must participate in the final round a team.
Contact no.+91 95525 77001
Contact no.:+91 86248 62414