This will be a coding event to be taken on Hackerrank. The problems will simply be a set of inputs and corresponding outputs. The participant is to recognize the pattern in the test cases shown and write code that produces output that fits the pattern seen for the given inputs.
EVENT DATE : November 1, 2020
Round 1: This round will consist of a number of problems where input and output will be provided. The participant has to recognize the pattern and relation between the inputs provided and outputs given and has to write the code which decodes that relation such that the inputs provided to your code should produce the outputs in the pattern given. The code will be then run for the hidden test cases and the marks will be awarded based on the number of test cases cleared. Also all the questions will carry the same marks and emphasis will be given on speed rather than time complexity. Number of questions and duration to be decided later.
Round 2 : This round will be similar to the first round. In this round the number of questions will be less compared to the previous round and the problems being slightly complex. Marks distribution will be according to the difficulty of the questions. Number of questions and duration to be decided later.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team Size : Individual (lone wolf) participants only.
Registration Fee : Rs. 50 per participant.
1. Maximum team size : 1 (Individual participation)
2. You can use any language for coding.
3. The code should compile and run. Indentation, commenting won’t carry any marks.
4. Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the official MindSpark’20 website regularly for updates.
5. In case of any disputes, the decision taken by the Event Heads will be considered final and binding to all.
Contact no.: +91 93708 34082