A FLAWLESS DRAWING IS AN ENGINEER’S MOST IMPORTANT TOOL OF PERCEPTION. SIMILARLY, ITS EQUALLY IMPORTANT THAT DRAWING IS ACCORDING TO ACTUAL MANUFACTURING TECHNIQUE. SHARPEN YOUR SOFTWARE SKILLS & PERCEPTION ABILITY.GEAR UP TO FACE THE CHALLENGE!.
EVENT DATE : October 24, 2020
EVENT TIME :
Round 1 : 3pm
Round 2 : TBA
PRIZE MONEY : Upto Rs. 15000/-
Round 1: The first round will be a MCQ based test. There will be 30 MCQ’s which will need to be completed in 45 minutes. Passing marks will be decided according to the overall responses. Only those qualifying round 1 would be eligible for round - 2.
Round 2 : This round will be an actual design based round. Participants will be given 2 questions that are to be solved in 45 to 60 minutes to solve.
Q1 - Orthographic view
Q2 - Problem on missing view
Suggested software: AutoCAD (or .dwg file)
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team Size : Individual (lone wolf) participants only.
Registration Fee : Rs. 50 per participant.
1. Marks will be allotted for proper drawing, dimensioning with proper symbol, proper titles blocks, proper lettering and scaling.
2. Participants have to upload proper screenshots of laptop/desktop at the suggested time.
3. Dedicated time will be given for the same in between the test and another section will be given to upload the screenshots along with the answer.
4. File must be in .dwg format.
5. Round 2 will consist of different sets of questions for every individual.
6. Students from any college and any branch can participate. No person can be a part of multiple teams for the same event.
7. Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the official MindSpark’20 website regularly for updates.
8. In case of any disputes, the decision taken by the Event Heads will be considered final and binding to all.
Contact no.: +91 90499 45969
Contact no.: +91 93599 99700