Main objective of the event is to test the theoretical and practical knowledge of the participants in various fields of electrical and electronics engineering.
It will be a pen paper test based on the basics of circuits with a marking scheme of +4 and -1. Top teams from Round 1 go to the next round.
Teams that have qualified for this round will have to face a practical exam. Their scores from Round 1 will serve as the points earned. Each team will be given 2 problem statements to implement practically. The components required for building these circuits will be available at a price. The finalists will then implement the circuit using the virtually earned money. Necessary resources like a datasheet will be provided. The teams have to implement the circuit of both the given problem statements in the provided time. After the implementation, teams will face an oral exam. The total points scored from the oral and the practical implementation will be added to the previous total to declare the winners.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team Size : Max 2 participants per team.
Registration Fee : ₹ 50 per team.
1. All participants should have valid ID card of their respective institute with them along with the registration receipt.
2. The hardware necessary for the final round will be provided by the organizers.
3. The decision of judges and the organizers will be final and binding to all.
4. In case any assistance is needed during the event, the teams should approach only the event coordinators/organizers.
5. Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the MindSpark’21 website (mind-spark.org) for updates.
Q. What is the team structure?
Ans. A team can consist of maximum two members.
Q. Can I participate in other events at MindSpark’21?
Ans. Yes, you are allowed to participate in as many events at MindSpark’21 as long as you are able to manage your own schedule.
Q. Is on spot registration available?
Ans. Registrations are open even on the event day. But if the number of teams is exceeding the limit set by us, on spot registrations may be closed. It is highly recommended that registration be done prior to the event day.
Q. Is there a negative marking scheme?
Ans. Marking scheme will be declared on the spot.
Q. Is there any restriction on team format?
Ans. No, there isn’t. Team members can be from different branches and different colleges. However, one participant cannot be a part of two different teams for the same event.
Contact no.: +91 95031 25779
Contact no.: +91 88578 58360