The objective of this event is to test the skills of the students in the field of microcontroller applications and their ability to design innovative solutions to real life problems.
There will be a written test including objective as well as some subjective questions based on basics of microcontroller and its applications (timers, ADC, peripherals, etc.).
Participants shortlisted from round one will be tested for their coding and logic skills. Participants will be given some problem statements wherein they have to code and perform the corresponding software simulation on the platform provided.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team Size : Max 2 participants per team.
Registration Fee : ₹ 100 per team.
1. The event is open for undergraduate students only.
2. Participants must bring their College ID cards and receipt of registration during reporting.
3. Only 'C' and embedded ‘C’ language can be used for round 1 and round 2.
4. The IDE to be used for round 3 is CCS (which will be introduced prior to the round).
5. The microcontroller and other hardware will be provided by the organisers.
6. The decision of the judges and the organisers will be final and binding to all.
7. Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the MindSpark’21 website (mind-spark.org) regularly for updates.
Q. What is the team structure?
Ans. A team may consist of minimum one and maximum two participants.
Q. Can I participate in other events at MindSpark’21?
Ans. Yes, you are allowed to participate in as many events at MindSpark’21 as long as you are able to manage your own schedule.
Q. Which languages can be used for programming the microcontroller?
Ans. The microcontroller can be programmed with “C” language.
Contact no.: +91 93598 65499
Contact no.: +91 91723 11801