A good designer is one who caters to the need at hand but a great designer is one who does that in a unique, yet feasible way. In a developing country like ours this is what is needed; simple yet workable solutions. Like it’s said: “there is no such thing as a boring project. There are only boring executions.” Do come forward, show your skills and intelligence in planning and designing your own buildings.
This round will be a Multiple Choice Questions test with 50 questions based on basic civil engineering with a negative marking scheme. It will be conducted on an Online Quizzing Platform.
This round involves execution of the problem statement based on drawin
Based on the evaluation of round 1 and round 2, participants will be selected for round 3.
Design a column with appropriate dimensions and follow IS codes.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team Size : Max 2 participants per team.
Registration Fee : ₹ 50 per team.
1. It is mandatory to stick to the problem statement given at the time of rounds.
2. Creativity, aesthetics and more importantly boundness to problem statement will be considered while judging.
3. A participant cannot be a part of more than one team for the same event.
4. In case of disputes, decisions of judges and organizers will be final and binding to all.
5. Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the website (www.mind-spark.org) regularly for updates.
Q. Who can participate?
A. All UG and diploma students studying in recognized educational Institutes/ universities. Anyone who knows AutoCAD and designing can take part in this event.
Q. Do we have to know 3D AutoCAD?
A. No, you don’t need to know 3D AutoCAD for the event.
Q. I am not a Civil Engineering student. Can I still participate in this event?
A. Yes, you can. There is no branch restriction for the event.
Q. Is it possible to participate in other events of MindSpark?
A. You are free to participate in as many events at MindSpark’21 as long as you are able to manage your own schedule.
Contact no.+91 96659 32204
Gaurav Patil :
Contact no.:+91 85309 61454
Email Id: email@example.com