INTELLIGENT DESIGN 2D
A flawless drawing is an engineer’s most important tool of perception.similarly, its equally important that drawing is according to actual manufacturing technique. sharpen your software skills & perception ability.gear up to face the challenge!
This round consists of Multiple Choice Questions along with drawing problems based on general knowledge of Engineering Drawing and AutoCAD. It will be conducted on an Online Quizzing Platform.
Drawing isometric or orthographic view of given view/object respectively using AutoCAD software.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team Size : Max 2 participants per team.
Registration Fee : ₹ 50 per team.
1. Any student with valid college ID and Registration receipt can participate in the event.
2. Submission of AutoCad sheets will be on Google Forms whose link will be provided during round 2.
3. Students from any college and any branch can participate. No person can be a part of multiple teams for the same event.
4. Decision taken by judges will be final and binding to all.
5. Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the official MindSpark’21 website(www.mind-spark.org), regularly for updates.
Q. What is the team structure?
Ans.A team may consist of maximum 2 participants.
Q. Can I participate in other events at MindSpark’21?
Ans. You are allowed to participate in as many events at MindSpark’21 as long as you are able to manage your own schedule.
Q. Is knowledge of 3D AutoCAD required?
Ans. No. Only Orthographic and Isometric is required.
Q. Who can participate in this event?
Ans. Any undergraduate student from any branch or a non-engineering course can participate in this event.
Q. Do team members need to be from same college?
Ans. No, team members can be from any branch, any year and any institution. However, one person cannot be a part of 2 teams for the same event..
Contact no.+91 70575 90456
Contact no.+91 89752 67255