A no-nonsense coding event without the frills of inventing stories for justifying the problem. the problems will simply be a set of inputs and corresponding outputs. the participant is to recognise the pattern inherent in the test cases shown, and write code that produces output that fits the pattern seen for the given inputs. there will be no ‘lily’ who ‘george’ is supposed to help with homework. let’s hunker down to the code!
Round will consist of a number of problems, where input and output will be given. Participants have to recognise the pattern, and write code which will satisfy given test cases along with other cases which will fit in the same pattern. Emphasis is on speed (of writing programs, besides the time complexity).
Again, this round will consist of programming problems just like round 1. Problems will be less in number than round 1, but harder. Emphasis is on problem difficulty and in some problems, time complexity.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team Size : Max 2 participants per team.
Registration Fee : ₹ 50 per team.
1. Time slots will be given and participants are expected to follow it strictly.
2. Participants are expected to give their correct contact details, so as to inform them about the results.
3. Further details of the round will be disclosed at the time of the event.
4. Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the MindSpark’21 website www.mind-spark.org regularly for updates
5. In case of any disputes, the decision of the organizers and the judges will be final and binding to all.
6. Team members may be from different colleges / institutions but one participant may not be a part of multiple teams for the same event.
Q. What is the team structure?
Ans. A team may consist of maximum 2 participants. The members of the team can be from different educational institutions but should be strictly First Year or Second Year Undergraduates.
Q. Do I have to bring anything?
Ans.College ID Cards and registration receipts are compulsory; you may carry pen or pencil, if you wish to work out a rough plan for rounds 2 and 3.
Q. Can I participate in other events at MindSpark’21?
Ans. You are allowed to participate in as many events at MindSpark’21 as long as you are able to manage your own schedule.
Q. Can I register on the day of the event?
Ans. Registrations are open even on the event day. But if the number of teams is exceeding the limit set by us, on spot registrations may be closed.
Q. Which IDE (Integrated Development Environment) will be provided?
Ans. The environment provided will be Ubuntu 14.04 OS with emacs/vim/gedit as text editor and gcc as compiler or Windows 7 OS with Turbo C/ Dev C++, depending on choice of participating teams. COEP recommends Linux.
Contact no. +91 88505 86856