IN ASSOCIATION WITH PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB,COEP
Photography is an art of observation. It has little to do with the things one sees and everything to do with the way they see it. Do you think you have the sight of keen observation? If yes, surprise us with your images by participating in the categories that suit you the best. No restrictions on the number of categories you want to participate in!
BEST PICTURE :
- One picture to be submitted per registration which can be related to any natural happening or any other thing. Can be clicked using a mobile/professional camera.
BEST VIDEO :
Can be related to any natural happening or any other thing.
a. Participants are supposed to make a video with duration not more than 90 seconds portraying the theme of MS’21, preparations and showing the key highlights of the event in a creative manner. Just like an after-movie.
b. Time-lapses, hyper-lapses, compilation is allowed.
c. The participants will be allowed to start shooting from the workshop days.
d. Use of adobe after-effects, premiere pro or any other relevant video editing software is allowed.
MOBILE PHOTOGRAPHY :
(5 ENTRIES PER REGISTRATION)
This category is an open photography competition not restricting to the days of the event and to the theme as well. The motive is to encourage any form of mobile photography across all the genres. The entries must be clicked using mobiles only and can be based on any theme.
PROFESSIONAL CAMERA PHOTOGRAPHY :
Stage 1 (5 ENTRIES PER REGISTRATION):
This is also an open themed competition with the difference that all entries must’ve been shot using a professional camera (SLRs and Point ‘n Shoot cameras).
STAGE 2 (3 Entries).:
Participants are supposed to submit three jpg files without editing and processing. There are no theme restrictions.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team Size : Individual Participation
Registration Fee : ₹ 50 per person.
1. Post processing of pictures is allowed.
2. Participants are allowed to participate in more than one category for this event.
3. For categories 3 and 4, unprocessed files must also be submitted along with the gear (mobile model/camera model + lens + exifs) used mentioned.
4. The entries would be judged based on composition, creativity, and post-processing.
5. The event head/coordinators have the right to deny the participant from participating in the event if participants break above mentioned rules.
6. The MindSpark team retains the right to use the content of all categories
*Terms and Conditions applied
Q. Can I participate at the same time in two categories?
Ans. Yes you may participate in two categories simultaneously. For e.g. one may participate in the mobile photo as well as the professional photo category, but you have to register those many times.
Q. Can I participate in other events at MindSpark’21?
Ans. You are allowed to participate in as many events at MindSpark’21 as long as you are able to manage your own schedule.
Contact no.+91 96376 98206