COUNTER-STRIKE: GLOBAL OFFENSIVE
Think of yourself as the master of CS: GO? Here’s an opportunity to prove that your team is better than others. Compete against the likes of yourself, who consider themselves the best. Fight against them to prove your dominance and emerge as the Champions of Counter Strike: Global Offensive.
Role of Terrorists: Plant the bomb in all rounds and/or eliminate the opposing team in all rounds.
Role of Counter-Terrorists: Prevent the terrorist from detonating the bomb in all rounds or eliminate the opposing team in all rounds.
Round 1:(Open round)
Map: De_Mirage Sides (Terrorist / Counter-Terrorist): Coin toss. After 3 rounds, teams will be swapped. The top eight teams (based on their high scores will qualify to the next round).
Round 2:(Eight Teams)
Map: De_Cache Sides (Terrorist / Counter-Terrorist): Coin toss. After 5 rounds, teams will be swapped.
Round 3:(Four Teams)
Map: De_Overpass Sides (Terrorist / Counter-Terrorist): Coin toss. After 5 rounds, teams will be swapped.
Round 4:(Final Round): (Two Teams)
Best of 3 Maps: 20 rounds each. Map: De_dust2(Compulsory), other 2 maps of Finalists’ choice Sides (Terrorist / Counter-Terrorist): Coin toss. After 10 rounds, teams will be swapped in each of the 3 maps.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team Size: 5 participants per team
Registration fee: ₹ 150 per team
1. Counter-Strike: Global Offensive will be played in competitive mode
2. Use of cheats or any deceitful means will lead to immediate team disqualification.
3. Selection procedure will be decided by the organizers and their decision will be final and binding to all.
4. Time slots will be given and participants are expected to follow them strictly. If the teams are not punctual and are not present on time, they will be disqualified and the opposing teams will be given a bye.
5. . Participants are expected to give their correct contact details, so as to inform them about the round timings.
6. . Some match rules will be decided by the event heads at that time and will be declared on the spot.
7. Team members can be from the same as well as different institutes. But there can be no change of players within teams during the rounds and one person cannot be a part of multiple teams.
*Terms and Conditions applied
Q. What is the team structure?
Ans. A team may consist of a maximum of 5 participants
Q. Can I participate in other events at MindSpark’21?
Ans. You are allowed to participate in as many events at MindSpark’21 as long as you are able to manage your own schedule.
Q. Can we register on the day of the event?
Ans. Registrations are open even on the event day. But if the number of teams exceeds the limit set by the organizers, on-the-spot registrations may be closed. It is highly recommended that registration be done prior to the event day.
Q. Can we choose any map for the final round?
Ans. No, a List of Standard maps will be given in 3rd or Final round to the finalists to choose.
Raghav Mundada : +91 70836 93577