Sponsored by -
Bot Wrestling is basically a competition of two wirelessly operated or wired operated robots competing in an attempt to push the opponent out of the arena. These robots must be remote operated.
Team size : Maximum 4 participants per team.
Registration fee : Rs 250 per team
1. Qualifier Matches: Each match consists of 1 round.
2. Knockout Matches: Each match consists best of 3 rounds.
3. Before the match 1minute setting time will be given. The run time clock will commence after that 1minute time limit even if the handler is still adjusting the robots.
4. 30 seconds setting time will be given in between the rounds.
5. The robot must start from the starting point. The operator may abort run at any time.
6. In such a case, the opposite team will be declared as the winner.
7. No hand touches are allowed in between the matches unless both the operators of the respective robots want a restart.
8. Use of Jammers is not allowed. Participants found violating this rule will be disqualified from the competition.
9. There can be interference problems related to RF modules in case you are using them.
10. It is the responsibility of the participants to overcome it. Organizers are not responsible for it.
11. Judges’ decision shall be treated as final and binding on all.
1. Any team that is not ready at the time specified will be disqualified from the competition automatically.
2. The machine will be checked for its safety before each match and will be discarded if found unsafe for other participants and spectators.
3. Team members will not be allowed to step in the arena. Only organizers are allowed in any situation. The team will be disqualified if any of the team members steps on the arena without the approval of the presiding organizers.
4. Only one member of the team is allowed to handle and operate the robot.
5. Participants are not allowed to keep anything inside the arena other than its robot.
6. No robot is allowed to use any flammable, combustible, explosive or potentially dangerous processes.
7. Proper protection majors from short-circuiting of batteries are required to be taken by participants for the safety of everyone present at arena.
8. The time measured by the organizers will be final and will be used for scoring the teams. Time measured by any contestant by any other means is not acceptable for scoring.
9. In case of any disputes/discrepancies, the organizers’ decision will be final and binding. The organizers reserve the rights to change any or all of the above rules as they deem fit. Change in rules, if any, will be highlighted on the website and notified to the registered teams.
1. No hand touches are allowed in between the matches unless both the operators of the respective robots want a restart.
2. If a restart is taken then both the robots will be placed back in their respective starting zones.
3. Even if a participant takes a hand touch, the clock will keep running and will not be reset as the robots start again from the starting points.
To participate in the event click on the Register Button.
If you have any queries regarding this event feel free to contact following :