Sponsored by -
In the emerging field of Robotics, Virtual Robotics gives you a stage to present and showcase your innovative ideas and simulation in ROS MATLAB Python, Simulink Simscape, Ansys and many more in front of the community. Virtual Robotics aims at tapping the infinite potential of the human mind to generate an idea, which, when given a proper platform, can transform into a path-breaking discovery. Robotics is often mistaken as a human replacement; nothing could be further from the truth. Robotics should be thought of more as human assistance that helps humanity unlock its full potential. In this event, you must make use of your soft skills and present your ideas in the virtual world.
Team size (max): 2 participants per team
Registration fee : Rs 50 per team
1. There are no constraints on the choice of simulation software that is being used to present.
2. A working model of the concept is not required but appreciated.
3. The concept will be judged on various factors such as the presentation skill, applicability of the project, level of understanding of the participant, etc.
4. Participants will have to carry their own laptops compatible with VGA projector pin or necessary adapters.
5. An abstract of the idea of about 400–500 words must be submitted before the actual event. The deadline for this submission is Monday, October 31st, 2023, at 5.00 p.m. This abstract should include the project title, problem statement, motivation, working principle, result, conclusion, etc. and should be emailed to email@example.com by the deadline.
6. Last-minute entries may be permitted to present, but they will not be judged.
7. Your abstract will be evaluated beforehand, and the final shortlisted entries will be communicated. Only these teams will be part of the judging process. The remaining teams may or may not be allowed to score. Additional credits will be given for aesthetics, ergonomics, economics, etc.
8. The decision of the judges will be final and binding. No appeals will be entertained.
9. Rules are subject to change with/without any prior notice. Participants are requested to check the official MindSpark '22 website for updates.
Q. Can I start taking photos early?
A. Yes, you can start taking photos which can cover the preparation of MindSpark’22. Remember, it’s all about creativity and uniqueness.
Q. Can I participate at the same time in two categories?
A. Yes you may participate in two categories simultaneously.
For e.g., one may participate in the mobile photo as well as the professional photo category, but you have to register those many times.
Q. Can I participate in other events at MindSpark’22?
A. You are allowed to participate in as many events at MindSpark’22 as long as you are able to manage your own schedule
To participate in the event click on the Register Button.
If you have any queries regarding this event feel free to contact following :