Sponsored by -
In the Drone Races event, different teams can race with various kinds of drones/UAV (Tri/Quadcopter). It is a timed obstacle race. The fastest drone to complete all checkpoints without straying off course wins.
Team size : Maximum 5 participants per team.
Registration fee : Rs 150 per team
1. Each team can be comprised of a minimum of two members and a maximum of five members.
2. The eligible teams will be given their practice slots. During this time, the teams can practice on the track. However, this permission is given on a first come, first served basis. So, it is advisable to secure your slot well before time.
3. Participants must use a remote with a frequency of band spectrum 4 GHz only. No power supply will be given on the track. Bluetooth modules 3.0, 4.0, and 5.0 are applicable.
4. Team members are not permitted to touch either their robots or those of their opponents once the race begins (unless there is a need to lift the robot). The penalty for doing so on invalid grounds is disqualification.
5. Teams are prohibited from purposefully damaging the robots of the opponent If found guilty, the concerned team will be disqualified.
6. If the robot is found unsafe to run on the track, that team will be disqualified from the race. The coordinator’s decision will be final and binding to all in this No damage to the track will be tolerated, and if found guilty, the responsible team will be disqualified.
7. The robots are not allowed to leave any loose parts or any extra parts on any part of the arena.
8. Any robot that disintegrates during the race will be The vehicle must remain intact throughout the race. Once the race gets started, the participants must complete the race.
9. The track will have checkpoints at regular intervals. If the robot halts, tumbles, or goes off the arena at any point, one of the team members is allowed to lift it up and place it at the nearest completed checkpoint. However, the timer will still be running in the backgorund.
10. People from different institutes can be a part of the same team. However, one person cannot be a member of multiple teams at the same time.
Only undergraduate students may participate.
11. The judges' and organizers' decisions shall be treated as final and binding to the organizers reserve the right to change any or all of the above rules as they deem fit.
To participate in the event click on the Register Button.
If you have any queries regarding this event feel free to contact following :