Assemblix will test your ability to understand assembly drawing and production drawing. It also tests the team’s knowledge regarding mechanical components. Teams will be required to assemble components together to make a machine part with or without its drawing.
Multiple Choice Questions with only one answer. MCQs will be based on the basics of machine drawing, blueprint reading and your knowledge about machines.
Teams qualifying from Round 1 will be shortlisted for this round. Shortlisted teams will be given an assembly drawing or its exploded view and your task will be to decide the optimized sequence to assemble the mechanical components.
Assembly of a given machine's sub-assembly.
Teams will be selected according to their marks scored in the test. (10 teams will be selected)
Teams will be selected according to their sequence of assembling and time taken.
Team size : Max 2 participants per team.
Registration Fee : ₹ 99 per team.
1. Every participant must carry a valid college ID card and registration receipt without which he/she won’t be allowed to participate in the event.
2. Only UG students and diploma students can participate; No workers/ employees will be allowed to participate.
3. There is no restriction of branch. Student from any branch can participate.
4. Two students from different colleges can be a part of the same team. However, one person cannot be a part of multiple teams for the same event.
5. Decision taken by the judges and organizers will be final and binding to all.
6. All the required tools will be provided at the event venue by the organizers.
7. Participants will not be allowed to use mobile phones or any other electronic gadget during the event, except calculators.
8. Rules may be changed without any prior intimation.
9. Participants are requested to check the MindSpark’22 website (www.mind-spark.org) regularly for updates.
10. Participants need to be present at the event venue at least 10 minutes prior to the commencement of the event.
• If number of participants are less than 20 then only 2 winners will be selected.
• If number of participants are less than 5 then only 1 winner will be selected.
• If number of participants are less than or equal to 3 then event will be cancelled.
Q. What is the evaluation criteria?
A. For the Round 1, qualification depends on the number of MCQs answered correctly. For the Round 2, proper & optimized sequence of assembling the parts will be the criterion.
Q. Can I participate in other events of MindSpark’22?
A. You are free to participate in as many events as you wish. However, you have to manage your own schedule.
Q. Do team members have to be from the same college?
A. No, team members can be from any year, any branch and any institution. However, one person cannot be a part of 2 teams for the same event.
To participate in the event click on the Register Button.
If you have any queries regarding this event feel free to contact following :
+91 74477 57035