Photography is an art of observation. It has little to do with the things one sees and everything to do with the way they see it. Do you think you have the sight of keen observation? If yes, surprise us with your images by participating in the categories that suit you the best. No restrictions on the number of categories you want to participate in!
Best Single Photo: Participants must click and submit a single photograph clicked during the event itself. The theme for the same will be provided on the spot and the participants must submit their entry within the given amount of time.
Best Photo Set: Participants must make a photo set that should be clicked during the event itself. The theme for the same will be provided on the spot and the photo set should be able to represent the theme of the competition. The photographs/ photo sets will be judged based on the composition, post processing, ability to communicate the theme of the contest and overall aesthetics.
a. Participants are supposed to make a video with duration not more than 90 seconds portraying the theme that will be specified during the competition.
b. The video can be in both horizontal and vertical formats
c. Time-lapses, hyper-lapses, compilation is allowed.
d. The participants will be allowed to start shooting from the first day of Mindspark ’22. Use of adobe after-effects, premiere pro or any other relevant video editing software is allowed.
1. Firstly, participants that fail to adhere to any of the rules of the contest will be disqualified.
2. The participants who fail to meet the deadline for submissions will also not be considered.
3. The photographs or videos should adhere to the guidelines provided with regards to the theme and the type of photographs and videos that are to be submitted. Failure to meet this criterion will lead to disqualification.
4. Any manner of misconduct or misbehavior on the participants’ end will not be tolerated.
Team size : Individual Participation
Registration fee : ₹49 per person
1. Post processing of pictures is allowed.
2. You need to bring your own camera, mobile or any other accessory you need during the event.
3. Participants are allowed to participate in more than one category for this event.
4. Unprocessed files must also be submitted along with the gear (mobile model/camera model + lens + Exif’s) used must be mentioned.
5. The entries would be judged based on composition, creativity, and post processing.
6. The event head/coordinators have the right to deny the participant from participating in the event if participants break above mentioned rules.
• If number of participants are less than 20 then only 2 winners will be selected.
• If number of participants are less than 5 then only 1 winner will be selected.
• If number of participants are less than or equal to 3 then event will be cancelled.
Q. Can I start taking photos early?
A. Yes, you can start taking photos which can cover the preparation of MindSpark’22. Remember, it’s all about creativity and uniqueness.
Q. Can I participate at the same time in two categories?
A. Yes you may participate in two categories simultaneously.
For e.g., one may participate in the mobile photo as well as the professional photo category, but you have to register those many times.
Q. Can I participate in other events at MindSpark’22?
A. You are allowed to participate in as many events at MindSpark’22 as long as you are able to manage your own schedule
To participate in the event click on the Register Button.
If you have any queries regarding this event feel free to contact following :
+91 96376 98206