EVENT OBJECTIVE :
- Teams are expected to maintain decorum. MindSpark team reserves the right to disqualify any team found misbehaving.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of event heads and judges will be final and binding to all.
- Participants must carry their school ID card and the registration receipt .
- Participants must be present on time at the given venue. Late entries will not be entertained.
EVENT STRUCTURE :
- Preliminary Round:
- MCQ test based on Mathematics, Science, Mental Ability, Language and General Knowledge.
- There will be no negative marking.This round will be conducted in individual schools in the last two weeks of June.
- For schools with low participation count, school students may be asked to attend the test in some other school nearby. The top teams from each city will proceed to the next round.
- Intermediate Round:
- This round will be conducted in the respective zonal centres. The pattern of the question paper will not be revealed to the participants prior to the quiz. The quiz will contain questions of unequal weightage, various formats.
- The scores from this round will be used to decide the finalists.
- Final Round:
- The final round will be conducted in College of Engineering, Pune during MindSpark, which will involve a guest lecture on a topic previously not taught to the students. The students will be tested based on what they are taught during the lecture.