This workshop is designed for the beginners to start with Android Development.
The Workshop is hands-on workshop which enables students to learn by doing during the workshop.
1. Introduction to Android technology
2. Structure of Android applications
Students will install the SDK Tools, Eclipse, and other Tools or Android Studio. Students will get ready to develop by creating Android Virtual Device and Setting a Android Device.
3. Understanding Manifest
1. Creating Skelton Application
2. Using XML based layouts
3. Using Basic Widgets
4. Working with Containers
5. Using Selection Widgets
6. Applying Menus and Fonts
7. Showing Pop-up Messages
8. Dealing with Threads
9. Handling Activity Lifecycle events
By this time the students will be able to develop the simple buttons, menu box, how to create a toast, pop up messages, etc and other basic structures of the app.
1. Create Intent Filters
2. Launching Activities
3. Introspection with action
4. Handling Rotation
5. Data stores, Network services and APIs
6. Setting Preferences
7. Accessing the Files
8. Working with Resources
9. Managing Local Databases
10. Communicating with Internet
11. Students will learn on how to create database and connect your app to internet.
1. Using a Content Provider
2. Creating a Content Provider
3. Managing Permissions
4. Creating and Using the Services
5. Creating Alerts with Notifications Students will learn to set permissions for app that are needed by the user.
6. Telephony and SMS How to send a automated message using your App to the user.
7. Audio, Video and using the Camera Students will learn to use the media player / Camera. Sample activity is creating a Media player to play audio/video songs.
8. Publishing your App. Students will learn to actually publish your app on Google Play Store including the full process of registration and uploading.
9. Android Hacks Every Topic will be discussed using a practical Project.
₹ 1100 per participant
21st and 22nd September, 2019 – College Of Engineering, Pune
Mansi Patil : +91-77758 50788