The objective of the event is to test the knowledge and innovativeness of students in object-oriented programming. This event is for programmers having some experience in OOP and will try to cover object-oriented aspects of C++, Java and Python programming languages. This event has been designed for people who love coding and who are passionate about programming.
EVENT DATE : December 29, 2020
ELIGIBILITY : UG students
Round 1: It will consist of multiple choice questions with single/multiple correct answer/s. There will be negative marking for each question. Time alloted will be 1 hour. Participating teams can attempt the quiz from only one of these three languages: C++, Python, Java. For subsequent rounds, teams have to continue with their chosen language. For further details please read the instructions before attempting the quiz.
Round 2 : The top individuals from round 1 will qualify for round 2. This round will be a coding round to be taken on Hackerrank. In this round, you have to complete the given coding questions within a given time. You have to submit the question and you will be judged based on no of the test cases you have passed and also based on the efficiency and time complexity of your code.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team Size : Individual (lone wolf) participants only.
Registration Fee : Rs. 50 per participant.
1. Maximum team size : 1 (Individual participation)
2. Participants should be between students who have cleared their 12th examination for Academic Year 2019-20 and Third Year Undergraduate Students.
3. Participants can choose language in which they are comfortable (Must be either C++, Python or Java).
4. Participants are supposed to give both rounds in the same programming language. (If you choose to give round 1 in python, you have to use the same programming language for round 2 on Hackerrank. Submission in different languages will not be considered for evaluation)
5. Plagiarism check will be there so do not copy code from an online source, if the participant is found guilty, the participant will be disqualified from the round.
6. Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the official MindSpark’20 website regularly for updates.
7. In case of any disputes, the decision taken by the Event Heads will be considered final and binding to all.
Contact no.: +91 98232 69151
Contact no.: +91 79728 15242