THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS EVENT IS TO TEST YOUR SKILLS IN BASIC ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS. APPLY YOUR DESIGNING SKILLS TO CONQUER THIS EVENT. IT IS A TANTALIZING MIXTURE OF TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE AND APPLICATION OF SKILLS.
EVENT DATE : October 24, 2020
EVENT TIME :
Round 1 : 12pm
Round 2 : 3pm
PRIZE MONEY : Upto Rs. 15000/-
Round 1: This will be an MCQ round of 45 minutes. Negative marking will be there for each question. For further details please read the instructions before attempting the quiz.
Round 2 : The top individuals from round 1 will qualify for round 2. This round will be a designing round of 90 minutes. In this round, you have to design the circuits according to given questions within the given time frame. You have to submit the simulation files and you will be judged based on the circuit design and output.
TEAM AND FEE STRUCTURE:
Team Size : Individual (lone wolf) participants only.
Registration Fee : Rs. 50 per participant.
1. Maximum team size: 1 person per team
2. Participants should be Second Year Undergraduate students or students who have cleared their 12th examination for Academic Year 2019-20.
3. You have to design the circuit in LTspice software.
4. Plagiarism check will be there so do not copy the circuit from an online source if the participant is found guilty the participant will be disqualified from the round.
5. Rules may be changed without prior intimation. Participants are requested to check the official MindSpark’20 website regularly for updates.
6. In case of any disputes, the decision taken by the Event Heads will be considered final and binding to all.
Detailed instructions regarding round 2:
1. You will be given 2 problem statements for round 2
2. You have to design the circuit accordingly in the given time
3. Along with the circuit simulation file (separate file for each question) you will have to write the explanation of the circuit in short and send it along with the file to Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your simulation file should be named as Yourname_questionnumber_s.asc and the text file(word/txt/pdf ) should be named as Yourname_questionnumber_e.extension
5. The circuit should be designed using LTspice software only
6. Please download and install the software before round 2: Download